What I do for buyers
Rely on the Expert!
Let Ed Machart, CENTURY 21 Fusion Work for you!
Few things in life are as important or even more personal than buying or selling a home, I understand that. That is why I am dedicated to making every transaction as comfortable as possible for you.
Working with a full team of support staff allows me the time to be committed to your goals because I care about your needs.
With the resources of CENTURY 21, our experience and knowledge of the market in Saskatoon and surrounding area, I can promise you accurate an up-to-date information on real estate in your neighbourhood.
With my Honesty, hard work, commitment and creativity we will be able to get results for you!
A list of services I provide;
- Consult with you regarding your needs, ants and wishes
- Provide you with the lowest mortgage rate
- Provide you with Air Miles
- Provide you with list o real estate lawyers
- Arrange a pre-qualification with a lending institution of choice
- Explain the entire buying process
- Search daily for your new home using all the resources and advise you of every home that meets your needs including MLS, Exclusive and private
- Explain the showing process in detail
- Explain what happens when we find a suitable home
- Contact sellers agent and obtain all the information we can so you can make an informed decision
- Do a comparative market analysis
- Provide information and offer to purchase consulting with you to your advantage
- Present offer in a way most favourable to you
- Ensure lending institution paperwork for processing and approval
- Arrange and interpret all inspections and information provided to you
- Provide lawyer of choice all documentation pertinent to purchase
- Remove conditions
- Consult and advise you regarding movers, warranty, Sask Energy, Sasktel, Saskpower, City of Saskatoon
- Monitor and speak to you weekly
- Prepare for you possession 1 week prior
- Consult with lawyer to make sure all documents are ready for possession
- Set up possession 1 day in advance
- Meet you at your new home to do a walk through, inventory of chattels an answer questions
- Advise you if any problems arise on possession
I will contact you 1 day, 1 week and 1 month after possession to answer questions and concerns. A real estate transaction is very complicated. I have extensive training and expertise in the following to assist you. Solving problems with lender, Co-op agent, building inspectors, appraisers, engineers, sellers and lawyers.
There are many challenges I meet every day from our first meeting until closing. A transaction will not close until these problems are solved. I pride myself on being able to head off many of these potential problems and interpret the information for you so you can make informed decisions and take possession of your home on time.